How do I make a purchase
Shopping at Berleigh is easy:
- Use the BAGS and SHOES links.
- Once you have found an item, choose your size and click on the ‘ADD TO SHOPPING BAG’ button on the product page.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the ‘SHOPPING BAG’ link at the top of the page.
- Click on ‘PROCEED TO PURCHASE’ to complete your order.
How do I find my perfect size?
There are size guides available on men’s shoes product pages.
The shoe size is determined basis the length of your foot and the measurement around the foot at its widest part. It’s normal to have one foot slightly longer than the other. Many people also may not fit into a standard ‘whole’ size, which is why half sizes are so important.
Men’s Shoe Size Chart
|UK/INDIA||EU||USA||FOOT LENGTH (cms)|
How to choose the right pair?
When setting out on a shoe shopping expedition, you’ll typically be spoilt for choice. But there are certain things to look out for when you’re trying and buying new shoes.
It is the part of the shoe that cover the top of the foot. It should ideally be made of natural materials like leather or cloth, as it allows your feet to breath and mould itself to fit the unique features of your foot.
This is one of the most crucial part in a show as it take a large proportion of your weight. For maximum comfort, one must opt for broad base. For women, the height is often dictated by fashion, not by the needs of the foot. For all-day wear, average height of the heel should be no more than 4 cms.
This is the inside of the shoe which should be smooth and obtrusive stitching for comfort.
This is the material inside the shoe that your foot rests on, also known as an insole. Look for a soft, smooth sock made out of a breathable material. Some socks include cushioned areas for extra comfort.
The layer above the outsole (and underneath the sock). Look for lightweight cushioning which will help absorb the shock when you walk on hard surfaces.
The bottom of the shoe. This should be flat, except for a gentle slope upwards under the toes, and made from a flexible, durable material.
How to increase the durability of shoes?
- It is better to use smooth leather cream and paste form, as liquid polish often dries out shoe leather and causes cracks.
- Conditioning the leather shoes will help soften and moisturise the leather, and keep it from drying out
- Apply a polish using small circular motions to rub the moisture seep into the leather all over. Leave this to dry for 3 minutes then buff off with a soft polishing cloth or brush
- Use a horsehair brush to remove artificial dust
- As for Suede leather the best way to protect your suede shoes is to clean them regularly. Protective repellent needs to be applied regularly to protect them from water and other stains. Solvent based cleaners or suede cleaning blocks can also be used to remove stubborn stains from suede shoes. After that, you can use a brittle brush to gently discard dust and grime from your shoes.
- Use a shoehorn to assist to slip on all shoes. Using a shoehorn will keep the heel from losing its shape.
- Brush your Nubuck leather shoes with a plastic or rubber-tipped suede or Nubuck brush, as needed, to restore the nap of the leather. Brush gently to avoid damaging the soft Nubuck leather. Apply a Nubuck conditioner to oiled Nubuck shoes every two to three weeks, or as needed, to restore their attractive oily sheen. Consult the label on your Nubuck conditioner product for specific application instructions.
- Cedar shoes trees can extend the life of your leather shoes up to three times their expected lifespan. They draw moisture out of your shoes; re-awaken the shoe’s natural structural memory; and prevent the leather from wrinkling and cracking
- Adding a sole protector prolongs the life of your shoes. Stylishly thin, this rubber top sole protects the outer sole from wear and tear. Water resistant and skid proof, protective soles will make any pair of leather soled shoes last a lifetime.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at Berleigh as the guest user. However, register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the various benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request for a return directly from your account
- Add sold out items and products you love to your wishlist
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- Regular updates on upcoming collection and offers
Is my personal information kept private?
I’ve forgotten my password – what should I do?
To re-set your password, follow the ‘FORGOTTEN PASSWORD’ instructions on the SIGN IN page. Please note, for security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.
What payment methods does Berleigh accept and is it safe to use my credit card on line?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Net Banking and other wallet options. All payments are processed through a secure checkout system provided by CCAvenue
- If you would prefer to place an order by telephone, you can call Customer Care on 91 22-4971 1497 or 91 90047 66541 from 9 am to 5 pm IST from Monday through Friday.
Which countries does Berleigh ship to?
- Berleigh is currently available in all the cities in India.
How long does delivery take, and how much will it cost?
- The delivery takes around 4-5 working days
Is my package insured and do I need to sign for my order?
- All your purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Berleigh to your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered.
- To ensure that your purchases arrive safely and in perfect condition, we require proof of delivery for all orders and are unable to authorise for packages to be delivered without a signature.
Does Berleigh ship to multiple addresses?
- We are only able to deliver to one address per order. If you would like to send your purchases to multiple addresses, we suggest that you place a separate order for each destination.
Can I change or amend my order once it has been placed?
- Before your purchases have been prepared for dispatch we can cancel an item, change the size or edit your billing and shipping details.
- However, we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
- If you need to make any amendments, please call customer care on 91 22-4971 1497 or 91 90047 66541 for assistance.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- You may return any product ordered on the berleigh.com website for refund or exchange within Thirty (30) calendar days from the delivery date. For more details on the return policy, please click here
- To return a product, login to your account and request for return or contact customer service at email@example.com or call 91 22-4971 1497 or 91 90047 66541
- To exchange a product, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 91 22-4971 1497 or 91 90047 66541
Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
- Your refund will be issued to the original credit/debit card or your bank account used to place the order.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
How do I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter updates?
Click unsubscribe at the bottom of an email communication.