WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY FOR ORDERS?
All items must be returned new, unused and with all Berleigh tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
- When trying on shoes, please be mindful not to scratch the soles or mark the shoe box. Returns must also include the dust bag and box, as these are considered part of the product. Please place the shoe box inside another box in order to prevent damage during shipping.
- You can return any item for a refund, within 30 days of receiving your original order.
- If you would like a different size or colour, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
- We’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- We do not offer refunds on discounted items.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- All goods will be inspected on return. We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
- Late Returns: Your purchase should be sent back to us within the 30 days of receiving your order. Returns outside of this period are accepted at the discretion of Berleigh.